The Weathered Shuffleboard Table in Desert Sand 12', 14', 16',
This timeless classic, mixes both old world with the new world. The distressed weathered wood is something that looks to be reclaimed from a century old barn, and the strength of metal is the perfect match to finish this beautiful look.
The Cabinet is Solid wood, and the playfield is Canadian Hard Rock Maple. Weathered finishes are achieved by applying semi-transparent stains over a base color on natural wood to create an overtone color range. Finished wood that has naturally weathered outdoors will have varying degrees of intensity and no two tables will be the same.
Grain density and lighting will also be a factor on how color is viewed depending upon the grain direction. The unique characteristics in grain patterns and color of natural wood, combined with the hand staining process, achieves the old weathered wood design. Color variations within an item and between items will exist and should be anticipated.
The Weathered Shuffleboard Table Features:
- Solid 3" thick x 20" wide Canadian Hard Rock Maple butcher block
- Poured 1/4" polymer top
- Solid weathered oak cabinet - 2 piece construction
- Traditional 1-2-3 scoring on 12 & 14 foot tables and 1-2-3-4 scoring on 16, 18, 20 & 22 foot tables
- Metal Legs with Solid wood base for added support & beauty
- Recessed Zinc Alloy Abacus
- Carpeted gutters and walls
- 4 Climatic Adjusters - Pro-style heavy duty
- Set of 2 5/16" Premium weights, 4 blue & 4 red
- Can of wax/powder
The Weathered Shuffleboard Table Dimensions:
12’ - 145” L x 33” W x 32” H / 575 lbs
14’ - 169” L x 33” W x 32” H / 675 lbs
16’ - 193” L x 33” W x 32” H / 790 lbs
*All new shuffleboard tables come with the factory warranty. We offer free phone support for life with your Shuffleboard Table. Some set up is require when you get your Shuffleboard Table.*
Price Does Not Include Shipping. Please Contact Us For Shipping Cost