Tournament Ice Air Hockey Table (8')
The Gold Standard Games Tournament Ice Air Hockey Table brings the family together to enjoy some competitive play on a real air hockey table! This beautiful table was designed by two-time World Air Hockey Champion Mark Robbins and was constructed to last for years to come. It features a commercial blower that provides championship-level airflow with professional-style low profile, high-density aluminum rails that allow for maximum bounce and bankability.
The Tournament Ice Air Hockey Table is the same as GSG commercial-quality coin-operated tables, it used a free play button instead of coin mechanism.
Tournament Ice Air Hockey Table Features:
- Fully sanctioned for tournament play by the U.S. Air-Hockey Association (USAA)
- Commercial-quality cabinet and leg construction designed for years of heavy use
- Special wear-resistant laminate top for years of durability
- Heavy-duty, player-friendly goal construction for problem-free operation
- Brand new modern design
- Commercial blower for championship-level air flow
- For maximum bounce and bankability Professional-style low prole, high-density aluminum rails
- Centerline and face-o circle for competitive play
- For tournament-level speed and stability on the table 3 1/2” diameter USAA-sanctioned glass-lled Lexan pucks
- Manual scoring provides lower cost alternative to our electronic scoring models
Tournament Ice Air Hockey Table Dimensions:
99 1/2" L x 51 1/4" W x 31" H, Weight: 412 lbs.
*All new Air Hockey Tables come with the factory warranty and free phone support for as long as you own the Air Hockey Table.*
Price Does Not Include Shipping. Please Contact Us For Shipping Cost.