Georgetown Honey 16' Shuffleboard Table
The Playcraft Georgetown shuffleboards are gorgeous tables with real wood features that will accent any home setting. As with all of our Home style tables, the playfield is a hardwood solid butcher block that is 15" wide, 1.75" thick and one foot less than the overall length of the shuffleboard in question. When comparing manufacturers, make sure to look for a 1.75" thick playfield, as the extra depth looks better in the cradle and feels better on the hand when setting a puck.
All Georgetown models are hand stained real wood laminate with a solid plywood framing structure. There is in leg storage, abacus bead scoring, speed wax and 8 deluxe pucks. The Georgetown is available in 12', 14' and 16' lengths. colors are espresso, cherry and honey oak.
Georgetown Honey 16' Shuffleboard Table Features:
- Stained hardwood veneer
- Solid hardwood corners and rail caps
- Traditional gray carpeted gutters
- 1-3/4” solid single stave butcher block playfield finished with 10 coats of polyurethane to create a smooth, glossy surface
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3 scoring system
- Climate adjuster system for shaping the playfield profile
- Rigid, reinforced double-paneled box legs with in leg storage
- 6” leg levelers
- Deluxe hardwood abacus scorers
Playing equipment includes, set of (8) 2–1/8” weights – 4 blue, 4 red, speed wax and playing instructions.
Georgetown Honey 16' Shuffleboard Table Dimensions:
192" L x 25" W x 31" H, Weight: 345 lbs
*All new shuffleboard tables come with the factory warranty. We offer free phone support for life with your Shuffleboard Table. Some set up is require when you get your Shuffleboard Table.*
Price Does Not Include Shipping. Please Contact Us For Shipping Cost.